MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Even the alpha tags are messed up, all are from what I can see. Just a small sample from Microsoft Excel:
1408​
580​
AIR LZ 1DEEvent channel 44 Law EnforcementLaw TacStatewide Event
1409​
581​
AIR LZ 2DEEvent channel 45 Law EnforcementLaw TacStatewide Event
1645​
66dIEVENT31DEFire Tac Ops 4Fire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1646​
66eIEVENT32DEFire Tac SafetyFire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1647​
66fIEVENT33DEFire Tac HazmatFire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1648​
670​
IEVENT34DEFire Tac EMSFire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1649​
671​
IEVENT35DEStaging Level 1Fire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1650​
672​
IEVENT36DEStaging Level 2Fire-TacSaginaw County 73 Fire
1651​
673​
IEVENT37DESaginaw TownshipFire DispatchSaginaw County 73 Fire
1657​
679​
IEVENT43DEHemlock Semiconductor FD AdminFire-TalkSaginaw County 73 Fire Administration
1387​
56b78SPEV2DESheriff Dept DetectivesLaw TalkOgemaw County 65
1388​
56c78STFDDEWest Branch Police PrivateLaw TalkOgemaw County 65
1389​
56d78TTAMBDEPolice DispatchLaw DispatchOgemaw County 65
1390​
56e78VNFDDEPolice LEINLaw DispatchOgemaw County 65
1505​
50​
D3MCUDEIsabella County Mount Pleasant GaragePublic WorksMDOT Bay Region
1506​
500​
D3POSTSDEWest MaintenancePublic WorksMDOT Bay Region
1507​
5000​
DEMOCOMDEEast MaintenancePublic WorksMDOT Bay Region
1508​
50000​
DEMOCOM2DEMaintenance ZBridgePublic WorksMDOT Bay Region

I'll take another look. I imported the CSV data file from RR's database and simply opened it in Libra Office v 7.1, then sorted on Mode, then did a cut on the non-encrypted data. Maybe I accidently clicked on something else without knowing. I'll take another crack on it tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Sorry everyone!

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
Any clue who may be using Statewide Event 17 on the Washtenaw County Simulcast site? I know there is an Air Show this weekend, would they use that channel for that? I wasn't sure if the Willow Run Airport had their own channels or if they use the Event Channels.

west-pac

Any clue who may be using Statewide Event 17 on the Washtenaw County Simulcast site? I know there is an Air Show this weekend, would they use that channel for that? I wasn't sure if the Willow Run Airport had their own channels or if they use the Event Channels.

The airport staff probably doesn't have radios for the system. There simply wouldn't be a need for that.

Depending on the size of the air show, crowd expected, and level of planning, an air show should most definitely have its public safety units on interop TGs and direct channels since multiple agencies would be involved.

A small air show that I was a part of planning had its own Mobile Command Center set up as a dispatch center for everything that pertained to public safety on and around the air show/airport grounds including traffic control for parking inside the event, traffic control for ingress and egress onto the grounds, traffic control for nearby public roadways, medical staff on site, fire personnel on site, and law enforcement on site. Any 911 or non-emergency telephone calls that went to the county dispatch center, related to the airshow, were relayed to the MCC, then the MCC would dispatch the appropriate public safety staff on-site to take care of the situation.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber

I'm not sure who it was, but I'm pretty sure they usually use several EVENTS talkgroups for airshows at Willow Run... Airport, HVA, Van Buren, MSP all have MPSCS capable radios.

west-pac

Has any noticed if the ACC frequencies change or rotate over time? There was a band opening last night, and I was able to monitor several sites from near Muncie/Marion, IN. Almost every site I saw on DSD+ had different frequencies on the license indicated as ACCs than what was listed in the RRDB. CC/ACC's are routinely the higher frequencies on a site's license. Some sites in the DB show a CC and 3 ACCs, while DSD+ indicated 1 CC and 1 ACC; while other sites in the DB shows 1 CC and 1 ACC, and DSD+ showed 1 CC and 3 ACCs.

E.g. Site 1.23 I received 853.800 CC, 856.0375 ACC. The DB has 852.700 and 853.675 as ACCs

Site 3.49 I received 852.700 CC, 852.0625 ACC. The DB has 854.4625 and 854.9875 as ACCs.

Another site I received had 1 CC and 3 ACCs, yet the DB showed 1 CC and 1 ACC, and the 2 additional ACCs were the 2 highest frequencies on the license. It was at that point I decided I wasn't going to submit any changes, so I didn't log any more data.

I just found it odd that one site was losing 2 ACCs (the top 2 frequencies on the license), while another site was adding 2 ACCs (the top 2 frequencies on the license). It just seems like the highest 2 frequencies on a license may sometimes appear as ACCs, and sometimes they don't. I don't see a reason to keep submitting those changes if they continue to change routinely; and without being able to monitor those sites continuously I won't know if they change back to what they are currently listed as.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Has any noticed if the ACC frequencies change or rotate over time? There was a band opening last night, and I was able to monitor several sites from near Muncie/Marion, IN. Almost every site I saw on DSD+ had different frequencies on the license indicated as ACCs than what was listed in the RRDB. CC/ACC's are routinely the higher frequencies on a site's license. Some sites in the DB show a CC and 3 ACCs, while DSD+ indicated 1 CC and 1 ACC; while other sites in the DB shows 1 CC and 1 ACC, and DSD+ showed 1 CC and 3 ACCs.

E.g. Site 1.23 I received 853.800 CC, 856.0375 ACC. The DB has 852.700 and 853.675 as ACCs

Site 3.49 I received 852.700 CC, 852.0625 ACC. The DB has 854.4625 and 854.9875 as ACCs.

Another site I received had 1 CC and 3 ACCs, yet the DB showed 1 CC and 1 ACC, and the 2 additional ACCs were the 2 highest frequencies on the license. It was at that point I decided I wasn't going to submit any changes, so I didn't log any more data.

I just found it odd that one site was losing 2 ACCs (the top 2 frequencies on the license), while another site was adding 2 ACCs (the top 2 frequencies on the license). It just seems like the highest 2 frequencies on a license may sometimes appear as ACCs, and sometimes they don't. I don't see a reason to keep submitting those changes if they continue to change routinely; and without being able to monitor those sites continuously I won't know if they change back to what they are currently listed as.

Yes, the radio technicians have been working on the antennas at these sites, and have moved the CC/ACC's around in many cases. It might not be a bad idea for everyone to check the towers in their area, and report any changes that have recently occurred. The MPSCS database is as current as the submissions it receives from our subscribers.

73's

Ron

dfstm

Gonna post this here to,

We got our new G5's and they seem great, we have a brand new tower right in the middle of my area, 3 of my guys are reporting that they sometimes work great at their houses but sometimes cut out and you hear every other word, even with full bars, any ideas what I can do if anything? or why this is happening?? is it a overloaded system or maybe I need to tweak the squelch a bit?? any help would be appreciated thank you

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Gonna post this here to,

We got our new G5's and they seem great, we have a brand new tower right in the middle of my area, 3 of my guys are reporting that they sometimes work great at their houses but sometimes cut out and you hear every other word, even with full bars, any ideas what I can do if anything? or why this is happening?? is it a overloaded system or maybe I need to tweak the squelch a bit?? any help would be appreciated thank you
I have had this problem with multiple G4s, and never been able to get a good answer. Murphy being in place, the important words were the ones that dropped out.

I was told that I needed to build a new code plug, from scratch. Did that, a few times, with no change. I had a Unication rep pull internal log files from my pager, and sent them to an engineer, who found nothing out of sorts. I was shown how to get to a diagnostics screen, which showed nothing out of sorts.

I hope you get better results than I had.

dfstm

One problem I just found is our new G5's are running V1.20, is there a reason why we would not be running V1.31?? we just got them and the updated Firmware came out last December, Its looks like there's a lot of bug fixes that pertain to some of my issues, I am somewhat new so sorry for dumb questions

krokus

Premium Subscriber
One problem I just found is our new G5's are running V1.20, is there a reason why we would not be running V1.31?? we just got them and the updated Firmware came out last December, Its looks like there's a lot of bug fixes that pertain to some of my issues, I am somewhat new so sorry for dumb questions
We have all been new, and learned from questions of our own.

As for the firmware version, I wonder how long ago those units were boxed up. 1.2 may have been the current, at that time.

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
Listening to my SDS 200 from home in Ishpeming. I just picked up TG 6400 and all I heard was “This is a test....a test only”. I monitored it for 15 minutes but never got anything else. It’s not listed in Radio Reference. Anyone have any info?

dfstm

Thats kind of what bums me out, I 100% agree it could have been the current at the time of box up but they just got programmed within the last month, that I know for a fact, while updating would have taken a lot more time it should have been done, on a new system like this you should make sure to send all equipment out at their highest level of performance, just my opinion, one of the Company's sent out half of them updated from what I was told, Thats what confused me as to why they didn't all get it and thats why I asked, one thing I have learned is sometimes its a good idea to skip a update, sometimes the update is a bad idea and you might wanna wait for the next lol, thanks to all though, problem solved, as for anyone else as of todays date the V1.31 firmware is a needed update for the G5

dfstm

What I am being told is this will remain patched with 16F911, just a heads up as there's no reason to scan them both, this new system is awesome but they are doing some silly stuff.....
454611c2D16E911EMS - Life Support Dispatch

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
For the second time in a week I’m hearing TG 6400 with only the words “testing, testing only”. It’s coming out of the central Upper Peninsula. Anyone else hearing it, or have any information?

hruskacha

Premium Subscriber
Muskegon County Simulcast is online and in use as of 9AM on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. VHF is still online as a standalone system, but is also being patched into the trunked system until all radios are ready to go.

west-pac

I found an undocumented site (site 3.9) in the NL for site 3.44. I'm not receiving any signal on that CC for 3.9.

Attachments

• 20210725_065511.jpg
    20210725_065511.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 26

RayAir

Marysville FD paging (tg 22334 and 22342) have been encrypted since mid June per DSD event logs (DES-OFB).
Any other areas doing this for fire paging?
Hope this isn't going to be the new trend

Status
Not open for further replies.