MSCommNet Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrweb

Premium Subscriber
Game Wardens are running some sort of checkpoint. A lot of traffic on Zone 1 - TG 101

portcqb

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else having issues receiving transmissions setting up a new WS1098 with updated preloaded info and manually tweaking can't get anything in Portland

Thorndike113

MSCOMMNET radio service doing radio checks.

For the past week, I have been hearing radio service doing radio checks all day long right over the Augusta dispatch. I cant give any other info as I listen to them on the Eaton Mountain CONOPS repeater. It is coming over the digital side to the best of my knowledge. Anyone know whats going on? Tower issues? New radios? Adding new frequencies into their radios?

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
Possible new voice channel for Eaton Mtn: 159.2625. Uses the same 1BE NAC as the other channels assigned but very limited voice traffic.. will have to continue to listen to it to confirm exact usage.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Coming up

I am coming up in October to see friends and family that have moved up there. Does anyone know the bandplan for NAS? Its is the same as on MSCommNet Project 25 TRS - Page 5?

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
why so much traffic on 155.445 Nac 80E on Mt Blue?? I thought they wanted trunking capabilities and they spend lots of time on Conventional!

Status
Not open for further replies.