MSHP Troop C Zone Outlined

Status
Not open for further replies.

njt462

MSHP Troop C has been the subject of budget cuts over the years thus this troop has had to redo zone lines which can look somewhat confusing. Here is the official outline of Troop C Zone outlines that one of my MSHP Trooper friends showed me. I thought I would be kind enough to share this information with the group, even though i don't know if i am really suppose to. lol

Zone 1= St. Louis City (12pm - 12am)
Zone 2= St. Louis City (12am - 12pm)
Zone 3= St. Louis County (12pm - 12am)
Zone 4= St. Louis County (12am - 12pm)
Zone 5= Lincoln & Pike County (6am - 3am) (NO Trooper on Duty between 3am-6am)
Zone 6= CUT DUE TO MAN POWER AND BUDGET CUTS
Zone 7= Warren County (6am - 3am) (NO Trooper on Duty between 3am-6am)
Zone 8= St. Charles County (12pm - 12am)
Zone 9= St. Charles County (12am - 12pm)
Zone 10= Franklin County (12pm - 12am)
Zone 11= Franklin County (12am - 12pm)
Zone 12= Jefferson County (12pm - 12am)
Zone 13= Jefferson County (12am - 12pm)
Zone 14= Washington County (6am - 3am) (NO Trooper on Duty between 3am-6am)
Zone 15= St. Francois County (6am - 3am) (NO Trooper on Duty between 3am-6am)
Zone 16= Ste. Genevieve & Perry County (6am - 3am) (NO Trooper on Duty betwen 3-6)

So I hope this is useful information this group could use. Sorry for the long post, but it is my first post to this group, and I was saving it for some really good useful information. I hope this helps all of you guys and gals in scanner land.

Happy Scanning,
NT-6018 Lincoln County, Missouri (Troop C Zone 5)

stlouisx50

Not really you have Local and County left to get ya! I would like to know the locations though. I know some local police use the gas stations, grocery stores and fire stations as sub stations. But have never seen a State Highway Patrol Zone Office.

muhockey86

"Not really you have Local and County left to get ya! I would like to know the locations though. I know some local police use the gas stations, grocery stores and fire stations as sub stations. But have never seen a State Highway Patrol Zone Office.
Reply With Quote"

Not too true...there are many counties that just do not have the budget to have enough officers to cover the road and assignments..example Jefferson County....will mostly go from assignment to assignment...not to much time for traffic enforcement.

stlouisx50

muhockey86 said:
"Not really you have Local and County left to get ya! I would like to know the locations though. I know some local police use the gas stations, grocery stores and fire stations as sub stations. But have never seen a State Highway Patrol Zone Office.
Reply With Quote"

Not too true...there are many counties that just do not have the budget to have enough officers to cover the road and assignments..example Jefferson County....will mostly go from assignment to assignment...not to much time for traffic enforcement.

I have seen Jefferson County plenty of times on Hwy 141 as well as Hwy 21, 61/67 and Hwy 30. As far as some of the back roads you may be right. However the small towns is where you have to really watch for the twisted speed enforcment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.