MSP 4004 Post 71 Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DAD

Feed Provider
Today I have noticed that Talkgroup 4004 which is listed as D71Post that i have had programmed in for a year now and never heard a word , now today i just noticed that 70 Gaylord Dispatch is using this and was talking to a local traffic here that i heard here in Gaylord.... now Talkgroup 4025 is also listed as D71Post and has been named the same for along time nothing out of that 4025 Group.... Anyone have any idea's.. ????

Barry - N8DAD

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Given the fact that the MSP is installing new mobile radios throughout the state in all of their vehicles, I would look for more changes like this. Apparently, each district has modified their template to one extent or another. I would also be on the lookout for any new talkgroups that might pop-up in the area.

73s

Ron

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You might want to run something like Unitrunker to get an idea of what's being patched and who is using what based on the RIDs.

N8DAD

Feed Provider
4004 Post 71 Channel

Also hearing Otsego Co Dispatch as well as MSP Dispatch on this now also. Strange...

They must be patched together for what reason i have no clue.....

TG4004 is really gettin some traffic on it....

N8DAD

Feed Provider
Tg 4004

Seems to be Otsego LEIN traffic now... the more I listen to its the Otsego County Dispatchers voice.
and I haven't seen 69LEIN active at all so must be a change there.
Will keep listening..............

N8DAD

Feed Provider
Tg4004

TG4004 is for sure 69LEIN now.. been listening to Otsego County Dispatching , and the old 69LEIN i havent heard a peep out of it all......

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
A person I know ran Pro96Com in Gaylord, and found that talkgroup 5032 is being patched into talkgroup 4004. Why this is happening is anyone's guess?

73s

Ron

mkoronka

This afternoon they seem to have removed the patch for 69 LEIN as well as 05 911 (Antrim). Once again for now everything is back as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.