MSP International ARMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoooyaJohn

Premium Subscriber
Good morning,

Have not listened to MSP Public Safety / Ops since last spring. I enabled the site and groups yesterday morning and after 24 hours, nothing heard on any TG. I have checked my TG ID's and site control channels (Mpls City Center) and everything seems to be correct. Anyone have any ideas?

FYI: BCD536HP and external antenna.

Thanks & 73

HoooyaJohn

Premium Subscriber
City Center is wrong. Use Hennepin East.

OK. Will try that. Strange that MSP does not use City Center or N-S as alternate sites.

I know there use to be a spreadsheet of sites and who/what were primary, alternate, forbidden on each site, but have not been able to find it for a long time.
Anyone help on this?

Thank you

Last edited:

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Since they are with in Hennepin county, they will have a preference for hc sites. They can be on the other sites but will prefer hc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
OK. Will try that. Strange that MSP does not use City Center or N-S as alternate sites.

Just guessing but with a Hennepin East tower at Fort Snelling, adjacent to airport property, that's probably a better site than NS or City Center.

HoooyaJohn

Premium Subscriber

I know there use to be a spreadsheet of sites and who/what were primary, alternate, forbidden on each site, but have not been able to find it for a long time.
Anyone help on this?

Thank you

This is the site list I was talking about in papra 2 /\ above. :)

800mhz Hennepin Co TGs

Status
Not open for further replies.