MSP Metro Post 22 South Dispatch Holding the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
3 dead after shooting on I-96 in Detroit: What we know
Gunfire erupts on busy Detroit expressway

This has become almost a daily/nightly occurrence in and around Detroit. Be careful out there. Better yet stay the Hell out of and away from Detroit! (n)

krokus

Premium Subscriber
3 dead after shooting on I-96 in Detroit: What we know
Gunfire erupts on busy Detroit expressway

This has become almost a daily/nightly occurrence in and around Detroit. Be careful out there. Better yet stay the Hell out of and away from Detroit! (n)
Considering I help friends who live in the city, and have to go there for work, avoiding it is not possible. (At least I am armed, when going for work.)

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Considering I help friends who live in the city, and have to go there for work, avoiding it is not possible. (At least I am armed, when going for work.)

It's really nice that you help your friends, be careful! I grew up (1950~1980) on Detroit's N-W corner (in the old Redfford area) back when it was actually really nice and safe. I started carrying a gun in 1977. My employment allowed me to obtain a CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) permit (called a CPL today). I've carried ever since regardless of where I lived. I've pretty much stayed out of Detroit since 1980 except when going to Canada, which I haven't done since 9/11. I never had to use it, hope I never do.

There's no discrimination in Detroit when it comes to getting shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.