MSP TGs on 495 and I-95 from DC to Delaware state line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent713

Premium Subscriber
Hello, this is my first post here. I travel frequently from DC to NJ and am trying to determine all of the state police talkgroups that patrol the interstate on that trip. I have Virginia and NJ figured out and working on Maryland and Delaware. Does anyone know the MSP talkgroups that cover those roadways from DC to the Delaware state line? I'm using a Unication G5 and an SDS 100.

Thanks in advance!

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Troop M (JFK) exclusively covers I95 from the Delaware line to I695 (includes Cecil/Harford/Baltimore Counties) AFAIK.
FIRST TGID 7304
Not sure about further south..

Last edited:

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Bel Air and Golden Ring barracks might do o a bit of I-95 around Baltimore to Harford County. Transportation Authority has I-95 in Baltimore and the toll / express lanes north of the city. Waterloo barrack has I-95 in Howard County south of the city. MSP uses the Prince Georges County system from roughly Laurel south to the Virginia line. I believe the Forestville barrack is consolidated into the College Park barrack tg.

atlong

Database Admin
South to North:

Montgomery County, MD TRS: (This Barracks is not yet on Statewide system)
TG Barracks County Covered
6595 Rockville-N Montgomery (I495 From VA Line to PG County Line/I95N)

Prince George's County, MD TRS: (This Barracks is not yet on Statewide system)
247 Forestville-L Prince George's County (I495/95 DC Beltway South & East of DC from VA Line to I-95N)
253 College Park-Q Prince George's County (I495 DC Beltway East & Northeast of DC from Route 50 to Montgomery County Line and I95 from 495 to Howard County Line)

MD FIRST System:
7316 Waterloo-A Howard County (I95 from PG County Line to Baltimore County Line)
7315 Golden Ring-R Baltimore County (I95 from Howard County Line to 695 Interchange)
7101 MTA Toll Authority Police I95 Tunnel (From I695 West to I695 East Interchanges and tunnel/toll plaza)
7315 Golden Ring-R Baltimore County (I695 East interchange to Harford County)
7304 JFK-M Harford County (I95 from Harford County Line to Susquehanna River/Cecil County Line)
7303 Northeast-F Cecil County (I95 from Susquehanna River to DE State Line)

Delaware:
All State Police Talkgroups are Encrypted

DE Statewide System--

DE River/Bay Authority:
TG Description:
26480 N-DRBA Ops N-DRBA Bridge Operations
26512 DRBA Traffic Delaware Memorial Bridge traffic ops
26544 DRBA-OPS Delaware Memorial Bridge Motor Pool
26736 DRBA Delaware Memorial Bridge Operations
5872 SW-DRBA Statewide Ops
5904 N-DRBA New Castle County Ops
6000 SW-DRBA PD Statewide Enforcement
6032 N-DRBA ENF Delaware Memorial Bridge Police

Hope this helps.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Good post from atlong, but one small correction below.

MSP Barrack M JFK Highway takes care of all I-95 from the Baltimore Beltway on the NE side all the way to the Delaware line. Barrack F covers everything within Cecil County.

hill

Premium Subscriber
Looking all posts on this tread the website linked on u2brents post shows all the barracks and their patrol areas, so there is no confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.