MSWIN Tgid 54999

Ronnierozier2

Premium Subscriber
From the Carrollton tower I’m hearing traffic on talkgroup 54999. It’s law enforcement cause I heard them run a license plate. Not enough traffic to listen and figure out who it is.

Can anyone tell me who this is?

SkinnyFirefighterMS

From the Carrollton tower I’m hearing traffic on talkgroup 54999. It’s law enforcement cause I heard them run a license plate. Not enough traffic to listen and figure out who it is.

Can anyone tell me who this is?
I know it's in Montgomery County, but I don't know what law enforcement agency with that TGID. I have been trying to figure that out since April. But I haven't been on Carrollton Site for a while. The only primary site I have been on is Morgan City, Greenville, Parchman, and 3 of the Bolivar County Site.

Ronnierozier2

Premium Subscriber
I know it's in Montgomery County, but I don't know what law enforcement agency with that TGID. I have been trying to figure that out since April. But I haven't been on Carrollton Site for a while. The only primary site I have been on is Morgan City, Greenville, Parchman, and 3 of the Bolivar County Site.
I can hear the Montgomery county sheriff department but I’ve never heard the Winona police department. I’m wondering if Winona police is using MSWIN or something else.

Are you able to get a signal from the North Carrollton site ? If you can hear Carrollton you should be able to hear north Carrollton…North Carrollton will give you Grenada police department, tallahatchie county sheriff, Grenada county sheriff, and a few others.

What about Webb and sumner? Can you hear them?

SkinnyFirefighterMS

I can hear the Montgomery county sheriff department but I’ve never heard the Winona police department. I’m wondering if Winona police is using MSWIN or something else.

Are you able to get a signal from the North Carrollton site ? If you can hear Carrollton you should be able to hear north Carrollton…North Carrollton will give you Grenada police department, tallahatchie county sheriff, Grenada county sheriff, and a few others.

What about Webb and sumner? Can you hear them?
I can pick up Greenville, Morgan City, MDOC Parchman, 3 of Bolivar County, North Carrolton, Carrollton, Charleston, and Coahoma. I can reach more sites than that, but it all depends on where I put my antenna at.

Webb, Sumner, and Tutwiller operate on the same TGID on Sumner. Tallahatchie County got two dispatch centers, the East side (Charleston) and the West side (Sumner).

Ronnierozier2

Premium Subscriber
I can pick up Greenville, Morgan City, MDOC Parchman, 3 of Bolivar County, North Carrolton, Carrollton, Charleston, and Coahoma. I can reach more sites than that, but it all depends on where I put my antenna at.

Webb, Sumner, and Tutwiller operate on the same TGID on Sumner. Tallahatchie County got two dispatch centers, the East side (Charleston) and the West side (Sumner).
I monitor Morgan city, Carrollton, and north Carrollton and never hear Webb and sumner. I’m right in the middle of greenwood and there is so much interference I can only pickup those 3 sites. But if I drive right outside of greenwood I can pickup more sites. It sucks I can only get those 3 from my house

SkinnyFirefighterMS

I monitor Morgan city, Carrollton, and north Carrollton and never hear Webb and sumner. I’m right in the middle of greenwood and there is so much interference I can only pickup those 3 sites. But if I drive right outside of greenwood I can pickup more sites. It sucks I can only get those 3 from my house
You probably need a 700/800 MHz wide band antenna. I live in sunflower county (Indianola) and I can pick up everything. Webb and Sumner is on MDOC Parchman and Charleston

Ronnierozier2

Premium Subscriber
You probably need a 700/800 MHz wide band antenna. I live in sunflower county (Indianola) and I can pick up everything. Webb and Sumner is on MDOC Parchman and Charleston
I have a dpd antenna tuned to 769-775mhz. You can’t get any tighter than that. Greenwood has a ton of interference in town. That’s my problem