MT Express, How do I get my issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

I just ordered MT Express. How do I get my first issue? Do they email it to you or can you download it somehow?

Thanks!

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
When I had a subscription, they would email you a link with a password. Keep a eye out in your junk mail box.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I just ordered MT Express. How do I get my first issue? Do they email it to you or can you download it somehow?

Thanks!

They'll shoot you an email with the 'username' and password for the first issue of your subscription, then you'll get an email every month with the information needed for the next issue.

The "user name" is in a format, based on the month and year. The 'password' is usually related to the theme of the cover story, or the issue itself (if more than one related story).

Use the download link in the email, plus the user/password info, to download either hi-res, or a lower resolution version. The hi-res will be anywhere from 25 to 40+mb's, low resolution around 10. I download the high resolution normally; since I have a higher speed connection, it doesn't take long.

safetyobc

Awesome! Thanks! I plan on loading the issues into my dropbox, and then onto my iPad and viewing them from within the Goodreader App.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Awesome! Thanks! I plan on loading the issues into my dropbox, and then onto my iPad and viewing them from within the Goodreader App.

That is exactly the way I read them, it works great. You can also view them in any app that will work with PDF's like iBooks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.