Mt. Kisco PD Dispatching Changed Again ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2ns

I was listening to one of my scanners last night, and I heard Bedford PD dispatching County Cars 11A & 11B on their own frequency of 155.25 . This morning, they are still dispatching 11A & 11B. They dispatched a car to Moger avenue, which is in the center of Mt. Kisco. What happened to the Westchester County PD's takeover of the Mt. Kisco PD's dispatching ???

comspec

Thanks for sharing that info. I am a little too far away to pick up Mt. Kisco and Bedford, but noticed that they were gone from the County PD Frequency. I posted this in the original thread but the only reply I got there was, well, confusing.

Sounds like Mt Kisco is experimenting and that is OK. Best to kick the tires before making a decision. Now with the Town of Ossining dropping the county in exchange for the village, I wonder what Mt. Kisco is thinking.

Personally, I think having the village cover the town of Ossining makes sense, but that does not mean Mt. Kisco would not do well with the County. The Town and Village of Ossining are too tightly connected as a community and having one police department make a lot of sense. Personally I would support the county taking over the Village of Ossining if it were proposed, but if Ossining Village has a PD then it should cover the town also. Like I said, it is really one community. Mt. Kisco does have some ties to Bedford, but I think Mt. Kisco could be well served by the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.