Mt. Laurel PD going to County Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Before the TRS there was a P-10 (500.7125) which was used by the prosecutor's office, and Maple Shade's TRS TG is NW P-10. P-11 will probably be a renamed TG, my guess would be either NW P-10 or NW P-36. The TGs are already in everybody's radios.

abross

Ok. I just found out tonight exactly what will be happening. the current channel P-2A, will now become P-10. And the current Mount Laurel channel, P-36, will become the new P-11 with Mount Laurel PD and when they switch, Maple Shade PD.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Be advised everyone that yesterday and today I heard no traffic on Mt. Laurel's conventional channel but this afternoon I believe I did find the PD using TGID 18800. That is P-36, isnt it? I believe they were being dispatched by the township, not Central.

Also does anyone know when Voorhees will go to county dispatch, and what channel will they be using?

Danny6569

Be advised everyone that yesterday and today I heard no traffic on Mt. Laurel's conventional channel but this afternoon I believe I did find the PD using TGID 18800. That is P-36, isnt it? I believe they were being dispatched by the township, not Central.

Also does anyone know when Voorhees will go to county dispatch, and what channel will they be using?

They always do that police frreak, they switch back and forth between the digital and the analog channels, but there mostly on the analog channel, i think they like the analog better because there always on it, as far as camden county goes i think there getting ready to go digital soon too, i heard there supposed to be switching to a different system.

Danny6569

Burlington county

why does Burlington County come in all broken up is digital voice that bad

Mine comes in pretty good most of the time, except sometimes i will hear broken up digital too, a lot of times its the radios itself, when i hear them talking though sometimes they cant understand each other, i guess the best thing to do is just to have youre scanner tuned as best possible, theres not much you can do when its not the scanner, but i have noticed a lot of times its the county radios acting up too! what kind of scanner are you using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.