MTS Access Paratransit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike619

Does anybody know what system or frequencies MTS Access Paratransit is using?

d119

If I recall correctly, this side of MTS is contract and operates on the Fisher Wireless system. The only units operating on the RTMS (the "Bus System") are the standard city buses operated by MTS and their current contractor, TransDev.

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
If I recall correctly, this side of MTS is contract and operates on the Fisher Wireless system. The only units operating on the RTMS (the "Bus System") are the standard city buses operated by MTS and their current contractor, TransDev.

Thanks.

mike619

After doing some research the ones on the Fisher Wireless are the blue Lift buses and the Access Buses operate on a MRA NXDN system.

d119

You're exactly right. NCTD leases time on Fisher, and MTS Access is on the MRA system. Got myself backwards on the two. MTS has (had?) some rural stuff on the RCS as well, not certain if they migrated that over to NXDN or still on it. It was paratransit or "small bus" stuff. As I said before, all the interesting stuff happens on the RTMS.

mike619

The MRRA system that MTS Access is on sounds great I logged unit ID's for them as well as the mini buses I just wish I could find out which para transit bus routes go where.

Status
Not open for further replies.