MTS Fleetnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

scnnr

I just got a pro 92 scanner and can not hear anything. I can see I.D s come up but no audio? can you help me?
Here is a few links to check out.

Easier to Read Pro-92/A/B/2067 Scanner Manual

Strong Signals - RadioShack PRO-92

Programming Shortcut Pro-92 - The RadioReference Wiki

Go to this site and download the free version of Win 92 and then load in the attachment I am attaching. It will give you an idea of how it should be programmed for the City of Winnipeg.

Software for RadioShack PRO-series (PRO-92, 93, 95, 96, 97, 99, 163, 164, 106, 197) and GRE PSR-series (PSR-500, 600, 300, 400) scanners

open up win 92 program unzip that attachment and then open it in win 92.

Those should help you out quite a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:

HeMi101

Such a small/simple question ,Don't really wanna create a new thread or anytihng for this. I suspect scnnr Might know this if he listens to The Winnipeg Police enough. Curious if The Radio Reference List for Fleetnet has the TGID for 1C mixed up with 1B? Cuz I've never seen 1B come up (My BC396T's programmed with the help of the RR list) even when I'm sure they are only on 2 channel dispatch (1A/1B) its ALWAYS 1C and 1A coming up. Thnx

scnnr

Such a small/simple question ,Don't really wanna create a new thread or anytihng for this. I suspect scnnr Might know this if he listens to The Winnipeg Police enough. Curious if The Radio Reference List for Fleetnet has the TGID for 1C mixed up with 1B? Cuz I've never seen 1B come up (My BC396T's programmed with the help of the RR list) even when I'm sure they are only on 2 channel dispatch (1A/1B) its ALWAYS 1C and 1A coming up. Thnx

You are right 1B never seems to be used all that much in the evenings. It is still used during the day but they used to switch to 3 dispatch a lot in the evenings and overnight. As I type this now I am getting Dist 3 popping up on 1B so it is still active. It used to be that Dist 3 & 4 would be on that TG Dist 1 & 2 would be on 1A and in the Evenings they would add a 3rd dispatch on 1C usually switching districts 2 & 6 on that one.

There is now a huge new police station on Dugald Road in the St. Boniface Industrial Park area that houses all of the Dist 4 & 5 units.

duagal road winnipeg - Google Maps

I might add it seems that 1C is uses mainly by the Dist 4 & 5 units combined now.

Status
Not open for further replies.