Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddoppke

Premium Subscriber
I have no pics to post, at least not at this time, but maybe soon. I just want to say how much I appreciate the detailed pictures that have been posted here as I am sure others do. They give me many ideas and inspire me to stay active in the hobby.

thanks to you all!

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
I have no pics to post, at least not at this time, but maybe soon. I just want to say how much I appreciate the detailed pictures that have been posted here as I am sure others do. They give me many ideas and inspire me to stay active in the hobby.

thanks to you all!

Hey, that's what this whole discussion board is about. Even though I had my installation done by a professional, I still learn every day about other's installs, and I keep this in mind when/if I need to do improvement's and update's.

Buttonville

I agree, I learn everytime I click on RR.COM , but these installs do inspire this fellow !

Thanks you to those who take the time to post pics...Id like to post a pic however having 2 scanners isnt really a shack.

I do plan on adding a few more radios in the comming months. Id even like to get into a Moto rig,

Again thx guys , you inspire this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.