Multi-Agency Closing in on Active Shooter / Paso Robles, Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnInPaso

Premium Subscriber
Multi agency coordinated efforts are closing in on a suspected murder suspect right now in Paso Robles. Primary freq is 460.125.
Paso PD, SLO County Sheriff, FBI and many others are closing in on the suspect at this time. The suspect has shot two officers in Paso Robles (one today and another two days ago).

Paysonscanner

Over here in Arizona we hope the 3 officers involved will recover with full functioning. Sounds like those shot today are going to be OK. We heard the officer shot a couple of days ago has a bullet in his brain. My parents and I will be praying for him.

Incredible recording, good catch. I lived in CA for 40 years and went to Cal Poly-SLO my first semester so I'm familiar with Paso. I hate to hear of incidents like this.

ShawnInPaso

Premium Subscriber
Over here in Arizona we hope the 3 officers involved will recover with full functioning. Sounds like those shot today are going to be OK. We heard the officer shot a couple of days ago has a bullet in his brain. My parents and I will be praying for him.

Incredible recording, good catch. I lived in CA for 40 years and went to Cal Poly-SLO my first semester so I'm familiar with Paso. I hate to hear of incidents like this.

Thanks much for your thoughts. The first officer that was "shot in the head" actually had the suspects bullet penetrate his left jaw and lodge in his right jaw - so his brain was not hit thankfully. From media reports he seems to be doing better, all things considered.

ShawnInPaso

Premium Subscriber
That was scary to listen to live. I was down off of Old Sante Fe next to the airport in SLO so Green was just barely copyable. Sat in the truck for an hour, couldn't turn it off.

Likewise, scary and hard to listen to with all of the cross talk and and unnecessary chatter when those two officers were shot. Glad they will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.