Multi-Agency Incident in Weld/Larimer County

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocophotog

Premium Subscriber
I'm catching "bits & pieces" of chatting going on the tac channels of an overnight incident that happened on HWY 34 between HWY 257 & LCR 5. Sounds like the road may have been closed for hours involving Greeley PD, CSP, Larimer County Deputies and Weld Sheriff. Not sure which agency is in charge. This could be a high-speed chase that ended in a bad crash??? Anyone hear of anything? Maybe we can compare notes!

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Was there any time reference?

nocophotog

Premium Subscriber
yes, that's a good idea! If anyone has the time, could you please check Larimer Sheriff starting around 3:30 am - 4:00 am. If it's not there, listen around 3:15 am. That should cover it. Please get back to me. I'm not getting my calls returend for the PIO.

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

How sure are you that it's around those times?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Premium subscriber is well worth the cost.

I am hearing nothing on CSP or LCSO during those times, pretty quiet actually.

Jim<

nocophotog

Premium Subscriber
I'm very sure. About 3:50 am, I heard CSP or some Weld agency running hot right by my house (I live next to HWY 34). It woke me up and that's when I turned on the scanner and started to listen. The radio was fairly quiet though. By the way, how much is it to join RR? What are the benefits?

dracer777

Premium Subscriber

I'll fall asleep to the archives tonight and tell you guys what the outcome is. Weld or larimer is best? Were they coming from or going toward larimer?

Status
Not open for further replies.