Multi Vehicle Collision(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
8:00AM Monday April-7 2008

Multi-Vehicle collisions this morning in Hunt and Grayson counties are bringing a lot of Medical choppers out. A wreck in Quinlan requested 4 birds this morning and Now one in Sherman off US-75 has Lifestar-1 and Air Med-2 Inbound, additionally Lifestar-6 is on Stand-by

Got a DPL tone of 226 for the Frequency 151.5050 for AirMed-2 not sure where he is stationed out of. AirMed-1 Mckinney was used for Quinlan's wreck on 159.9900 DPL 412. Lifestar-1 Based at Sherman Wilson N Jones, is Dispatching on Sherman Fire 153.7700 PL: 186.2 and Lifestar-1 153.6200 DPL: 143, I also got activity on 160.0950 PL: 151.4 but am not certain who this was. Shows as PHI.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Hey thanks I just replied to that.

Appologies, I scanned the DB before submitting to the Texas Med-Evac, I guess its time for new contacts I swear I didn't see Lifestar Decatur having the DPL of 226, also they were comming in pretty good up here and Decatur is a good trip away. I'm wondering if thats also licensed in Oklahoma or East Texas somwhere. nah, we woulda known if it were, huh?. Guess the skip was trying to pick up some.

Anyways, was Interesting to listen to two seperate Counties with close proximity working collisions requiring Multipul birds simualtaniously.

Status
Not open for further replies.