Multple gunshots NNW INDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
OK once agian, my nieghorbood shows how stupid it can get.... As I was closinng the store tonight, (Family Dollar 2625 MLK) they are as usual having the retarded block party after the Jazz in the Park crappola and making our lives on MLK from Fall Creek to 30th a living hell. Only tonight, they go truly insane, and 2 of them open fire in the crowd of hundreds, right in front of the store. Over 25 rounds were fired from 2 pistols and an rifle. At least 3 were hit, one dead so far. I so love having to duck and cover from the possibility of hot flying lead when I am closing my store down for the night! I just love all of the insanity that you younger punks and thugs seem to think is the way to live. Prayers for the ones injured, and prayers for my hood.

W9NES

Wow MILF nothing like having shots fired at a IMPD NW officer just down the street from me at 71St and Georgetown Road at the Marathon. Also to the northeast of me we had a person shot at 3AM on west 86Th street east of Michigan Road in front of a fast food place I go to somethmes. Welcome to 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.