Munroe Falls PD/FD moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Munroe Falls PD and FD are now dispatched by Cuyhoga Falls.

Dispatch channels are the Cuyahoga Falls TGs on the Summit County system.

At this time, they are still using their existing TGs for fireground and car-to-car.

DB changes submitted.

Frank

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
As I stated in the original message, Cuyahoga Falls is on the Summit County system.

They, like the other communities on the Summit system, are using their existing procedures for radio communications. That said, they are using whatever radio codes they used on the Cuyahoga Falls TRS.

jerk

fpo701 said:
As I stated in the original message, Cuyahoga Falls is on the Summit County system.

They, like the other communities on the Summit system, are using their existing procedures for radio communications. That said, they are using whatever radio codes they used on the Cuyahoga Falls TRS.

I think he's wanting talk Group id codes for those departments on the "new" system, that's the way I read it.

jerk

svillanova said:
Frank can you tell me if the police for Cuyahoga Falls are using akron Frequencies now? If so are they using the Cuyfalls Talk codes? Thanks Steve Viilanova Svillanova@ameritech.net
36432 D MFPD C2C Munroe Falls Police Car-To-Car
36304 D MFFD FG 2 Munroe Falls Fireground 2
36336 D MFFD FG 3 Munroe Falls Fireground 3
39088 D CFF DISP Cuyahoga Falls/Munroe Falls Fire dispatch
39280 D CFP DISP Cuyahoga Falls/Munroe Falls Police dispatch
39312 D CFP SECD Cuyahoga Falls Police secondary
39472 D CFP DB Cuyahoga Falls Police detective bureau

I think the above is what your looking for or meaning. Yes, on Akron's frequencies. Hope this helps.
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.