Murray Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2wml

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,
I have a friend moving to Murray, tooele county. I am loaning him my 780 and would like to program it for him. Can any one tell me what site to program? Is there anyone still on conventional channels? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Utah_Viper

Murray city is within Salt Lake County. It is the only city in the county that is still conventional. I believe that the freqs are in the database. Murray bing very small does not have to much action, it would be adviseable to add in the UCAN system with the talk groups of the surronding cities. Also you would need UCAN in order to get any of the Fire action, even in Murray. Hope that gives you a start.

LGLHOOK

Utah_Viper said:
Murray city is within Salt Lake County. It is the only city in the county that is still conventional. I believe that the freqs are in the database. Murray bing very small does not have to much action, it would be adviseable to add in the UCAN system with the talk groups of the surronding cities. Also you would need UCAN in order to get any of the Fire action, even in Murray. Hope that gives you a start.

Hummm, sums up pretty much what I said

lavy

Why the attitude? He just helped clarify for someone. You never said anything about the local fire department being on ucan and not on conventional! I don't get why people act so rude on these forums.

lavy

I just don't understand the rudeness. Maybe that's why so few people respond to help anymore on this site. Can't we just let people clarify and share additional info without sarcastic responses? I personally appreciate all of the help that Viper has been for a long time on this site. Keep on helping people Viper. Most all of us think you're great.

Last edited:

LGLHOOK

I just dont understand you sticking your nose where it did not belong. Maybe that's why people don't respond to these posts is they are afraid that someone might read it wrong and think they have an attitude. I too appreciate others input as well unless they don't have any pertnant info to the related subject such as yourself. This is the last I will post on this subject, i have talked to Viper and YES viper, keep helping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.