Muxlow not a good transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick911

I bought a 800mhz MPA from Muxlow here on the forum. I paid for 2 days shipping got it one week later (he lives in Canada as I do) Got the radio with the wrong antenna and no charger. The charger was supposed to be included in the sale. the antenna I can live with it. Contact him to know what happen told me he would send it. It's been 3 weeks now and I havent heard from him.

Think twice before buying from him.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
mux is a pretty nice guy so I'm surprised by this
I dunno where he is but maybe he got called into work for an extended period

Muxlow

Super Secret
Im back home. Went over to A-Stan for a bit.. Now all is good and cool. Left a few deals hanging since i left. But can take care of them now:)

Still have the charger sitting here.. PM me so we can fix this up:)

hoser147

Hey Guys glad everything is working out, seems like everyone is a little apprehensive lately on getting things that have been bought or traded. Sometimes things come up and one party or the other for different reasons, may not be able to get right back to you. Lots of things happen people get sick and end up in the hospital or have a death in the family or similar matters. I understand that when you purchase something you want it or to know that its on its way, but before people go and post something try to exhaust all means of communication. Im not pointing fingers or even just referring to this thread, as there have been other incidents lately. If you didnt believe in the person in the first place I doubt that you would have done business with them. Take Care and good Scannin Hoser

Status
Not open for further replies.