My 03 Crown Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevolene

thats a great install, I have a 99 crown vic myself, was looking to mount a bct15 and a yaesu 7800, mine has the split bench seat, doesnt look to have as much room as your 03, Im sure thier both the same though, I was thinking of buying a hump mount and stacking both radios. once again very slick

RFD245

Hey all, the Jotto Desk is:
Ford Crown Victoria ('97+)
Contour Console
10" Mounting Space
425-6008 View
On Line Price $199.00

Hope that helps..... Ed

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Georgia Install

Ed -

John did a super job with your install. As recommended in another thread, I'm going to take my vehicle in soon for him to install my new Yaesu 7800R - want it to look great along with the BC396T/BC RH96 that's already there. Thanks for sharing your pics. By the way, which department do you work with? I live in Smyrna and monitor the entire Atlanta area.

scannerwhip

Am I mistaken, or is that an RS amplified speaker on the passenger side? I had to return an extension speaker because it was no louder than my built-in Pro-96 scanner speaker. I've been debating whether to purchase their amplified speaker because of some reviews I've read on this particular model, although I'd like to steer clear of having to use an earphone in the car. Yuck!

Well, and if it's the amp'd version, does it work well? Thanks.

rabidjade

Great install. It's nice to see a volunteer take a nice ride and keep that way instead of taking steps to make it look official.

af5rn

Great install. It's nice to see a volunteer take a nice ride and keep that way instead of taking steps to make it look official.
LOL! He's gone out of his way to make it look "official". What more could he possibly do? Decals and a Q2 on the roof? :lol:

I challenge you to find a single civilian in that state who would say it doesn't look "official".

Sure looks sweet though. Is that the original paint? It's just SO clean for a six year old car!

Last edited:

RFD245

Yes, that is a R.S. amplified speaker which has worked great since it's install in 2003. Yes that is the original paint, if you keep up with detailing any paint can look that good!

rabidjade

LOL! He's gone out of his way to make it look "official". What more could he possibly do? Decals and a Q2 on the roof? :lol:

I challenge you to find a single civilian in that state who would say it doesn't look "official".

Sure looks sweet though. Is that the original paint? It's just SO clean for a six year old car!

My point was he didn't add a push bumper, spot light, black steal rims, and the infamous "POLICE INTERCEPTOR" decal to his CV.

Astro25

Probably because a few idiots with nothing better to do had to post here and cry about how it looked like omg "teh police".

RFD245

Actually, I'm not sure what happened to them.... I'm not savvy enough to know how to put them back at this point!!

Take care.... Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.