Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
"... you keep doing this after told you not to, we can go the 302 route and make sure all your dogs are barking..."
Yeah they do a lot of 302s here, I thought it was funny that he was laying on the couch with his head a few feet from the open spout venting gas can :rolleyes:

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Again, he hasn't been on for eleven days. Why do you all feel the need to keep posting? Should just let it fade into darkness. :rolleyes:
I'm not posting for the benefit of the o p, not directing my comments to him, just having a conversation with another member on a very interesting topic. There's actually another thread on this fellow in the tavern section.

It's interesting to hear other people's opinions about a subject like this, it's very unusual and interesting, it makes for good conversation. Hope that's okay with you. (y)

If I was the o p, I'd probably be gone too LOL.

frazpo

I'm not posting for the benefit of the o p, not directing my comments to him, just having a conversation with another member on a very interesting topic. There's actually another thread on this fellow in the tavern section.

It's interesting to hear other people's opinions about a subject like this, it's very unusual and interesting, it makes for good conversation. Hope that's okay with you. (y)

If I was the o p, I'd probably be gone too LOL.
Which tavern forum?? I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.