My Acura CSX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
ResQguy said:
Neat. This has caused me to learn about a whole new Acura, too bad they don't sell em here.

Are they a lot cheaper than a TSX in Canada? I know that here the price difference between an 08 Civic Si Sedan and an 08 6spd TSX was very minimal, especially with the finance deals on the Acuras. I was dead nuts set on an Si sedan, but ended up with the TSX. It was the same price nearly, and the insurance was MUCH cheaper too. So I'm driving a TSX for less than an Si.:cool: But the Si sedan is a damn nice car, and even better with all the extra CSX stuff on it.

Its just wierd when you see one in the states occasionally, but if i'm out in Detroit or something you see canada only market cars all over for obvious reasons.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
DanTSX said:
Are they a lot cheaper than a TSX in Canada? I know that here the price difference between an 08 Civic Si Sedan and an 08 6spd TSX was very minimal, especially with the finance deals on the Acuras. I was dead nuts set on an Si sedan, but ended up with the TSX. It was the same price nearly, and the insurance was MUCH cheaper too. So I'm driving a TSX for less than an Si.:cool: But the Si sedan is a damn nice car, and even better with all the extra CSX stuff on it.

Its just wierd when you see one in the states occasionally, but if i'm out in Detroit or something you see canada only market cars all over for obvious reasons.

Nope I could have got the TSX for the same money. Mine is the CSX Type S (whats the S stand for) Soaked..... I love my car But its generally a SI but with all the Acura trim and goodies and price tag....

As for the Pictures with the girls, still working on it, but i Know as soon as i post the guys will want it removed, like they did with my old Avtar.. For some reason some members get offended by women in Bikinis....

Status
Not open for further replies.