My application is In Transition?

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
I’m not sure this question is in the right spot. If not I apologize.
I placed my application today for a scanner streaming feed and the status came back as “In Transition”. What does this mean? What do I need to do next?
TNX

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
No worries. Just didn’t know what “In Transition” meant. Good? Bad? Or they are still thinking about it. Also how do I get notified by RR Admin?

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
"In transition" means your feed was approved, but we're waiting for you to bring it online for the first time.
"In transition" means your feed was approved, but we're waiting for you to bring it online for the first time.
Thanks much for your reply.
It may take a few weeks before I get it to work online. I received the Raspberry PI 4B today. I need to configure it. I hope they don’t cancel my application before it’s ready.
I also want to get the premium service too. Not sure I can get the premium service before the RasPi is ready.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, your feed is going to be deleted before you bring it online. The expectation is that you're going to bring your feed online pretty quickly when you submit an application to do so.

You'll need to re-submit your application when you are ready to broadcast.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I also want to get the premium service too. Not sure I can get the premium service before the RasPi is ready.

The only way to get Premium before your feed is online is to purchase a subscription, $15 for 180 day subscription

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Thanks much for your reply.
It may take a few weeks before I get it to work online. I received the Raspberry PI 4B today. I need to configure it. I hope they don’t cancel my application before it’s ready.
Just curious, why did you not get everything working and set up before you asked for the permission to start the Feed?

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
Just curious, why did you not get everything working and set up before you asked for the permission to start the Feed?
I was hoping to receive the correct RasPi before now. It’s taking forever. Also I didn’t know how long it would take to get my application accepted. I was wrong on both thoughts. I want to get this project going ASAP. I’m planning to buy the 180 day subscription tonight or tomorrow. I believe it’s very important to give to this forum when it’s given me so many years of help.

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
The only way to get Premium before your feed is online is to purchase a subscription, $15 for 180 day subscription

All set on my Premium Subscription. A full year. It’s important to give to a forum that has helped me through the years. $ well spent.

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
why don't you setup radio feed or some other streamer as a place holder till you get the equipment in?
I was thinking earlier about the laptop I used about 10 years ago. I used it for the Victoria, TX feed. Then Victoria went to some weird encryption where I couldn’t receive it anymore. Not sure it ever came back again. I’m going to try and find it tomorrow. Hopefully I can get this SC feed up and running until I get the RasPi up.
I figure the old RR URL might not work. Probably a new updated URL is in use. Anyone know what that is and some info on how to use it????

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
Update on my feed.
I see this morning that the application was terminated. I understand why. I jumped the gun on my application.
I found my old laptop with the program loaded. I configured it and set start feed but it came no feed. I’m guessing why was because of my application. I went back thru the process and redid the application. It gave me the same terminated statement. It said I needed to do the application again.
I stopped there because I figured I would get the same response again. Is there someone I need to confirm I’m ready to transmit?

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
I now see it’s pending. My bad if I posted in high gear before my brain was turning over.

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
I’m up and running using windows! Once I get the RasPi running I’ll let you all know.
BTW… How much of a delay should there be between transmit to receiving on Broadcastify App?