My BCD436 sticking on site 3 Danville NXDN

oneadam12-va

Have had my 436 stop/stick on Site 3 for Danville NXDN several times today....Has any one else had that problem while listening to Danville today or is it a problem just with my radio? When it sticks on site 3 it will scan site 3 and only site 3. I do have a separate scanner scanning the "alerting" channels 154.175 for fire and 155.265 for DLSC...heard the calls on that radio but nothing from the 436. Each time I found the radio stuck on site 3, turned off the radio and turned back on and it worked fine for a while.

trentbob

Premium Subscriber
interesting, I have had my SDS 100 + 200 hang up on a site on nxdn. In the upper left-hand corner it'll say site hold. I hit function- department and it takes the hold off the site and it moves on and doesn't occur again... until the next time it happens.

Appears to be a little bug that unfortunately will probably never be attended to.

oneadam12-va

Yesterday was the first time that it had happened with it getting stuck on a site, have had Danville NXDN running for almost a year without problems other than occasional audio issues on the PD dispatch side. I have the radio set up to just scan Danville and the Nexwan NXDN systems. So far today it is working okay and hasn't stuck on site 3...keeping fingers crossed