My BCD436 sticking on site 3 Danville NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneadam12-va

Have had my 436 stop/stick on Site 3 for Danville NXDN several times today....Has any one else had that problem while listening to Danville today or is it a problem just with my radio? When it sticks on site 3 it will scan site 3 and only site 3. I do have a separate scanner scanning the "alerting" channels 154.175 for fire and 155.265 for DLSC...heard the calls on that radio but nothing from the 436. Each time I found the radio stuck on site 3, turned off the radio and turned back on and it worked fine for a while.

trentbob

Premium Subscriber
interesting, I have had my SDS 100 + 200 hang up on a site on nxdn. In the upper left-hand corner it'll say site hold. I hit function- department and it takes the hold off the site and it moves on and doesn't occur again... until the next time it happens.

Appears to be a little bug that unfortunately will probably never be attended to.

oneadam12-va

Yesterday was the first time that it had happened with it getting stuck on a site, have had Danville NXDN running for almost a year without problems other than occasional audio issues on the PD dispatch side. I have the radio set up to just scan Danville and the Nexwan NXDN systems. So far today it is working okay and hasn't stuck on site 3...keeping fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.