My Bedroom Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
Here Is My Shack I Recently Remodeled In my room, since not everyone else is fond of my hobby. Scanners are Uniden Homepatrol Hooked Up To Dell Insipron 560, Homepatrol is connect to an Outdoor Radio Shack Antenna. Radio Shack Pro-106 and a TYT TH-F8 Dual Band Radio I Use For GMRS

Attachments

• IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,116
  • IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,116

JSTARS03

Monitor
Premium Subscriber
Great Shack

That is a great shack.
That is your mouse? You are going to have to tell us where you got that.

JSTARS03

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I Found It At Fry's Electronics, They Only Had CHP And Fire

NewSDScanner

Hey jtech it says you're in LA. How does that PRO-106 pick up LA's frequencies and talkgroups? I'm just curious, do you hear a lot of action?

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
Overall, it's very good, that's my carry everywhere scanner, im in the valley so Lapd in the south and west end of city is poor reception over the Hollywood and encino mountains, that's with an 800mhz antenna. But EDACS and ICIS is picked up very well from where I am

NewSDScanner

Cool. How is the HomePatrol? Is it a fully-functional scanner just like the others but with a preprogrammed database and more user-friendly user interface or is it more like those cell phone apps?

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
It's good especially with the new upgrade, and the recording function is awesome, I recommend the arc patrol software so you can modify the database names, I like the pro-106 better, I like to program the scanner myself

Status
Not open for further replies.