My Beginners Shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chev_am

I know it's not much but I've just gotten into the hobby months ago and so far this is what it looks like. And yes I know i'm old school (With exception of the 94)

Cobra 19-Plus CB Radio
(2) Realistic Handheld CB Radios
General Electric Handheld CB Radio
General Electric 4 Channel Manually Tuning "Searcher" Radio Scanner
Radio Shack Pro-94
Uniden BC 855-XLT

The BC-50 in my sig got destoyed by an "angry" friend. R.I.P

Thanks for the comments!

PA090001.jpg

<br>
PA090002_1.jpg

<br>
PA090004.jpg

R

Rayjk110

Nice

I used to have a 19+....nice radio

Now have a cobra 148gtl and some other 'assortments' , cb is always fun. hah.

cool stuff.

Chev_am

Yeah, The 19+ needs a new power supply for now, but i should be getting one soon.
Otherwise CB is fun

fuzzymoto

Premium Subscriber
Blast from the past.....my MOM had a 4-channel searcher when I was a kid. Still laying around somewhere I'm sure.

swat

I think theres a little problem not enuf room on that there table your using .you need to get a bigger dek and spread out a little. but other than that NICE radios there great

Chev_am

swat said:
I think theres a little problem not enuf room on that there table your using .you need to get a bigger dek and spread out a little. but other than that NICE radios there great

You're right about that, It was originally just a computer desk with my old boston speakers on it. Then when I got into scanners again it became part of my shack.

SCPD

QRT
nice collection

nice collection of radios and scanners if you need help with fixing or turning up any of thoughs cb's search for plowboy cb mods on google great info and awsome message board

73's

red8

A lot of things in life start out as small, then they grow into a Taj Mahal. Nothing to be ashamed about. You have the start of having
a great shack setup. It all started out as a seed.
red8

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Rayjk110 said:
Nice

I used to have a 19+....nice radio

Now have a cobra 148gtl and some other 'assortments' , cb is always fun. hah.

cool stuff.

Yea me too.....................................................they say my Galaxy 95t2 sounds really good 75 miles away.....GRIN....I don't think it has anything to do with a dead key of 15 and swinging 125 into a Magna Force 600......oops did I say that....:lol:

policeMonitor

ScanDaBands said:
Yea me too.....................................................they say my Galaxy 95t2 sounds really good 75 miles away.....GRIN....I don't think it has anything to do with a dead key of 15 and swinging 125 into a Magna Force 600......oops did I say that....:lol:

i cant belive you are talking about that stuff scan!!! lol

i wont start on my wisard built amp hahahaha

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
policeMonitor said:
i cant belive you are talking about that stuff scan!!! lol

i wont start on my wisard built amp hahahaha

I was just kidding around of course , trying to "wind up" the hams.....I would never ever run anything other than 4 watts on CB --------Yea right !!!! :lol:

N4JNW

I'm a ham.... I'll admit I'm running illegal power on my Uniden Grant...

Deadkeying 13, Swinging about 38 into a Galaxy 225. Gets me where I need to go..

RadiationX

HE hE he

I guess no one is "really" legal anymore
I have a Galaxy DX2517 Dead Keys 50 and swings to about 170ish, but i can turn down my power to 8watts and use my amp thats legal...... not 300w but i can never really use it due to the fact i have ppl complain about me at times

Status
Not open for further replies.