my cinci stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

glochid

i just started a little stream server if any other ohioans care, i'd get it listed in the official RR channels but they want dedicated hardware and 24/7 uptime and blah blah blah, its listed in the icecast directory and i'll pop a link here for those interested

http://cinci.us.to:8000/

it picks up some good stuff every once in awhile, i have it sweeping my programmed channels (every 2 meter repeater on warn.org's site, lunken and cvg tower/departure/approach aircare (will hear the planes just not the towers ;) murs some local cops/ems to my area and anything else i plan on programming into it later ;) no id-tag or freq info
powered by a ic2200h 2 meter mobile

reason i dont care to go full out RR stream is they are a bit... i dunno dedicated one channel stuff uptime etc, i plan on moving this back and forth from my car/house whenever i plan to use it in the car(i honestly think it will be inside mostly especially now that i can stream it to my phone) just consider this a hidden bonus stream for those dedicated fellows that want a break from the norm ;) so dont be suprised if it dies for a bit ;)

glochid

i was working on it all night, playing around for hours then suddenly something was messing up, it was playing too fast/high so i took it down and took a nap it should be fine now but like i said expect downtimes im streaming it right now to my phone and it seems to work fine

glochid

bleh dunno how to get rid of the wicked buzzing, possibly grounding issues i read somewhere on the help that both computer/radio should be on the same circuit to mitigate this, i'll keep tweaking and get back here when its fixed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.