My comfy monitoring station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfootbuilt

I can't stand sitting at a desk for extended periods unless I'm at work. This set up next to the recliner. It is a BCD536HP and mount bracket screwed into the nightstand with a laptop and a tablet which is affixed with an adjustable arm.

Attachments

• 20170218_162617.jpg
    20170218_162617.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,411

Bigfootbuilt

It depends. Sometimes I'll run the Radio Scanner app to monitor other regions out of my range, or use it to stream Directv especially during football season so I can watch multiple games simultaneously. During severe weather, I'll use it as another radar monitor.

kjfswkr

It depends. Sometimes I'll run the Radio Scanner app to monitor other regions out of my range, or use it to stream Directv especially during football season so I can watch multiple games simultaneously. During severe weather, I'll use it as another radar monitor.

What app is it?

Kevin

Bigfootbuilt

If you're referring to the scanner app on the tablet, it is called Scanner Radio (for android). The radar app is RadarScope Pro on the tablet. I use Stormlab radar for the laptop.

SCPD

QRT
Nice setup!. Really like the constant weather radar up during storm season allowing for a quick way to look at it to see what's a coming. Having a nice comfy chart is a good way to relax and do some scanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.