My Command Center/Man Cave & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2rea

This is my command center/man cave & mobile. I have a 18 year old Uniden Bearcat 800XLT that still works great and I use to host my RR feed. A radio shack DX390, Motorola CP200 (for work), and the Realistic Navajo that is not in operation but I keep around for nostaligic purposes. When I turn my chair around I can watch my 58 inch plasma TV & play PS3. My mobile is a basic Uniden Bearcat BC 560XLT that works great for this area.

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpg
    IMG_2123.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 4,285
Last edited:
K

kb0nly

Nice color KJ... I can tell just by looking at your dash yours must be an 02' model year. Mines an 03'.

Doesn't show the new antenna on the roof in this picture, it has two antennas and two radios now.

All the pictures of my rig..

http://www.kb0nly.info/mobile.html

Attachments

• jeepupgrades.jpg
    jeepupgrades.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4,095
K

kb0nly

Oh, one question.. What mount did you use for the mobile antenna, just a flat NMO mount to a fender bolt or??

w2rea

My brother just found a piece of steel and bolted in down inside the compartment. I found the exact paint to match at an auto parts store. I am trying to get the other pics posted.

w2rea

Nice color KJ... I can tell just by looking at your dash yours must be an 02' model year. Mines an 03'.

Doesn't show the new antenna on the roof in this picture, it has two antennas and two radios now.

All the pictures of my rig..

KBØNLY Mobile!

Nice set up with the Jeep! Or pimped out as they say!

K

kb0nly

Thanks! I have done a few other things i haven't taken pictures of, but will soon...

I keep changing stuff around. Its not all just for looks, that grille guard has paid for itself in pheasent protection a half dozen times now, a busted headlight or grille ain't cheap to replace. And the roof basket is awesome for hauling stuff around. The lights, well my deer lights help on the back roads around here, too many of them running around this year.... lol

N2KMB

B11D
Feed Provider
yhe last pic you have i have the same antenna its not bad at all

THETINMAN

kb0nly:
deluogps.JPG

how do you like this receiver?

Last edited:

mario_verasso

I have the very same Scanner in my work truck (Uniden Bearcat BC 560XLT 16 channel) . I just hooked mine into the AM/FM antenna. Picks up alot more than the telescoping one that came on it. I know it is not the right antenna. But im not transmitting on it so it should be fine right?

w2rea

Looks good.What antenna are you running with the dx390?

Just the antenna that came with it. Can you suggest a better antenna? I have been looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.