My county doesn't have a feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

robstrunk

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have come to this site many times in the past to listen to the scanner but I live in Northern Indiana and my county is Noble. There is no scanner feed for my county. The closest I can get is Ft Wayne and that is cool but it isn't home. Can anyone explain why some counties don't have feeds, and if there is any chance that the scanner feeds will be up in the near future? Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Someone locally in that county with the time and resources is all that is needed...

Last edited:

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Most Places that have live feeds are provided by people that are willing to dedicate one or more scanners to stream that locations comms. Someone local to your area would have to dedicate a scanner, computer and bandwidth to add it to the list of places that have feeds. Because your county is not you really have 2 options. 1 buy a scanner and listen directly, or 2 buy a scanner and start streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.