My desk setup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny37

20210129_180449.jpg20210129_180549.jpg

Finally cleaned up my desk setup and wanted to share it with you all.

PORTABLES: UHF Motorola XTS5000 M3 - UHF Vertex EVX-S24 - UHF Icom F62D

SCANNERS: RadioShack PRO-163 - Uniden BCD536HP - Whistler TRX-2

Also, got my gaming setup to the left. Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and a charging station for both controllers.

Monitors are LG 34inch Ultra Wide as the main and BenQ Gaming monitor to the left. HP OMEN 30L as the PC gaming rig with Corsair Keyboard and Mouse

PACNWDude

Great clutter free setup there.....these always give me ideas to clean up my own bench/monitoring station. I even recently upgraded to a Samsung S20FE phone as well. May have to try for a look like this, only with Dell monitors I have been sitting on. Thank you for sharing.

Danny37

Great clutter free setup there.....these always give me ideas to clean up my own bench/monitoring station. I even recently upgraded to a Samsung S20FE phone as well. May have to try for a look like this, only with Dell monitors I have been sitting on. Thank you for sharing.
I'm glad you liked it. I'm a bit of a neat freak so clutter gives me anxiety. I cant tell you how much I enjoy cleaning up and downsizing my setup.

Yes, it used to be much more then this but I really just had so much stuff just because I could but it wasn't practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.