My feed is offline, just switched back to ScannerCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalSeeker

Premium Subscriber
I am on the west coast and my feed is offline, could there be a server issue? ScannerCast shows up and running and I am listening to it locally on port 5700. However my feed shows offline and I got an email saying it was last seen 6 hours ago.

I was using Oddcast and decided to go back to ScannerCast for no real reason.

I just installed .NET and ScannerCast this afternoon and all was up and running on my thin client. Relocked the drive and tested -OK.

Any ideas?

Justin

SignalSeeker

Premium Subscriber
PEBCAK

I first installed the RR version and tested. I then noticed I could not connect local so I downloaded from the ScannerCast site and copied over the old install making sure the config file was not overwritten.

Everything appeared fine. Later I noticed OFFLINE when I went to my feed page. On the Icecast page all my info was there, however the Send Stream to Icecast was not checked. Checked that and had it redownload my RR info (just in case) and it was up and streaming.

Tomorrow I will turn off the write filter and set it correctly then re-enable the write filter. The write filter was the main reason to switch back to ScannerCast as Oddcast doesnt run with it on.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.