My gre scanner will not shut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crca

I was doing my updates,now my scanner will not shut off,please HELP Sorry it's the 800

Last edited:

IowaGuy1603

Try pulling the batteries AFTER you pull the plug.............let the scanner set for a few minutes before you put the batteries back in.

THEN turn on the radio but don't plug it into a power source.

I found that if I pulled the plug (sometimes) without turning the scanner off ---it sometimes wouldn't shut off....... doing the above works for me

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
That sounds like a great feature to me! I used to run a feed and had a big problem with other members of my household turning the scanner OFF while I was at work, resulting in many hours of completely dead air being broadcasted on my scanner feed. It would have been nice to have this particular problem back then! :D

-AZ

IowaGuy1603

That sounds like a great feature to me! I used to run a feed and had a big problem with other members of my household turning the scanner OFF while I was at work, resulting in many hours of completely dead air being broadcasted on my scanner feed. It would have been nice to have this particular problem back then! :D

-AZ

Yea.........when mine does that it just shows a blank screen................no scan

mancow

Database Admin
Does it say anything on the display? It sounds like your update was corrupted. I would try reformatting and reconfiguring the card through the software then download everything to it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.