My license showed up on the FCC Dbase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemaster500

I took my Technical Exam last Friday, and on Tuesday my name and license showed up in the FCC database! I have been transmitting and talking to lots of great people. Got the Gordon West book today to study for the General, along with the No-Nonsense book I have been reviewing. So, keep you ears open and if you hear KN3YOL, say hello.

divemaster500

i took my technical exam last friday, and on tuesday my name and license showed up in the fcc database! I have been transmitting and talking to lots of great people. Got the gordon west book today to study for the general, along with the no-nonsense book i have been reviewing. So, keep you ears open and if you hear kn3yol, say hello.

*Correction KB3YOL

ToneBurst

Banned for duplicate accounts
Banned
KB3YOL, Congrats to you! Welcome to the world of Amateur Radio! It is my hope that you'll find something or maybe a wide range of things that hold your interest and keep you active for decades to come!

As someone who has been around radio from my young days, and loves communicating with people using radio and the written arts, I have been fortunate enough to also have professional involvement with writing Shortwave, AM, and FM programming as an independent producer. Had it not been for Amateur Radio, I would not have decided to pursue this avenue.

My favorite interests are antennas, and propagation, among other things. I have widely varied interests, I am just starting to learn about and enjoy digital modes as a casual listener at this time, and hopefully I'll put a digital station on the air.

doublem

Premium Subscriber
I took my Technical Exam last Friday, and on Tuesday my name and license showed up in the FCC database! I have been transmitting and talking to lots of great people. Got the Gordon West book today to study for the General, along with the No-Nonsense book I have been reviewing. So, keep you ears open and if you hear KN3YOL, say hello.

Mike,

Thank you for your post. I have contemplated the idea amateur radio for years with a stronger desire as of recent. Your excitement and enthusiasm has influence.

Congrats' and that was fast, it took two weeks for mine to show up in the FCC database.

dksac2

Congrats!!!

I took my Tech test last Saturday, I'm checking the Data Base every day. I'm still waiting for my new radio, so without it, even if my callsign comes up, it's not going to do me much good. I figure the radio should be here by Friday, I can't wait.

Have fun and enjoy !

My Best and God Bless, John K

orpcat

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations!

Congrats,

I had to wait for my first license seems like about 6 weeks. Keep on upgrading you have nothing to lose but your cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.