My listening post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'd like to upload a photo of my listening post, however I don't own a camera, how could I accomplish this with a minimum of effort or should I get one of those Wal-Mart disposable cameras, take & scan the photo & upload it to the site, is there a browser icon on here? Thanks in advance.

pathalogical

Have a friend take some pics with their digital camera or cell phone. Download on your computer. You can post directly from your PC using the Browse feature. No need for other image hosting sites, that's what I like about RR !

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Digital cameras are getting very reasonable these days. Stop into Wally World and check to see what they have. Get a minimum of 8GB for your storage card and you will have lots of room for picture taking.

Derry, Set at the base of the White Mountains! Beautiful area. Home of one of our early astronauts if I'm not mistaken.

RadioDaze

Draw a very careful illustration of the listening post. Buy a digital camera and take a photo of the illustration. Post the digital image of the illustration.

(Just kidding.... trying to get in the first April Fool's joke of the year. Seriously, we'd love to see it, so we hope you work something out.)

JnglMassiv

Digital cameras are getting very reasonable these days. Stop into Wally World and check to see what they have. Get a minimum of 8GB for your storage card and you will have lots of room for picture taking.
Some cameras won't take a card that big. Check the specs before buying a card. DO get the largest memory card the camera will accept, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.