My little apartment shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgew0819

My setup consisting of a Pro 197, BC895XLT, Pro 2020 and a Pro 33. The 197 is linked to the IBM Think Pad running Win500. The BC895XLT is linked to Compaq Presario desktop running a TeamSpeak Server broadcasting local Police Fire and EMS feeds.

Attachments

• CIMG1294.JPG
    CIMG1294.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,558

K5RYA

Looks like a cable modem on a router on a laptop. chances are the way you have those items stacked they get little to no ventilation, not good for any of them especially that LCD.

But nice scanner setup. ;)

georgew0819

Ventilation

Think Pad in picture has a dead screen and is run using VNC on the Presario. The modem and router manage to stay cool and will be making thier way on a shelf soon to free up desk space.

SCPD

QRT
I really like how clean and contemporary that looks. If you have a Girl Friend, She could use your PC and not squawk about disorganization. If you have a wife, She can't complain much either, the drapes behind the desk are tied and clean looking. If you have both a wife AND girl friend ...... Well wow, your a Lucky son-of-a-gun!

georgew0819

Antennas, Wife and Girlfriend

Since I'm in an apt on the first floor next to the rental office I'm forced to stick with the stock antennas. But since Rhode Island is smaller then most counties in other states it works well. I'm actually on one of the higher spots in the state and have a clear view of the bay facing the south and northwest part of the state and have a great line of site all the way up to Providence and across the lower south half of the state as well.

As far as a wife and girlfriend go, I do have both. According to my wife my computers and scanners are my girlfriend as I sometimes spend more time with them than I do with her. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.