My Little corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnakaSpoilt

I know I have older scanners but they do the job for me. I have the radios hooked to the laptop.(which has a broken screen, but have a switch box so I can use my monitor for both laptop and desktop)
So this is my little corner
Ann

Attachments

• 100_1330.jpg
    100_1330.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,598
  • 100_1331.jpg
    100_1331.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,595

ltjweiss

i didnt know that doilies and scanners could mix, but you learn something new everyday. did you get your pro-97? i got mine a couple of monthes ago on deep discount for $30, nib. they are being discontinued so you have to have a radio shack do an inventory search in store because you are not able to do so online.

AnnakaSpoilt

i didnt know that doilies and scanners could mix, but you learn something new everyday. did you get your pro-97? i got mine a couple of monthes ago on deep discount for $30, nib. they are being discontinued so you have to have a radio shack do an inventory search in store because you are not able to do so online.

me neither hehe, I sis not get the pro 97 I got the 99 a couple of years ago, but am looking at the new unidens, base model. wow 30 bucks, i will have to check out my nearest RS.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Anna, as Tanger said, as long as it works for you, then the set up is perfect :cool:

Mike

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Guys, give the young lady a break. If she wan't doilies, she can have doilies. If you don't like it, well, she might shove them doilies up where the sun don't shine! :)

Actually, I'm glad to see the ladies getting into scanning. Mine always tells me to turn mine off and don't you have enough scanners?

Feed Provider
Maybe she is starting a trend like the candles, empty beer bottles/cans, cold beers, and dirty socks in the pics back a few years ago? Doilies may be the new wave.... You go girl!!!

Nightshade

yes I know kinda girly with the lace hehe

I don't think it's strange at all. It's nice to see a "shack" that doesn't look like an operations room in a prison being all barren and lifeless. Guy shacks are always all business.............

andyishere

Nice setup, it works for you. I think the lace actually brings out the scanners, adds some color to em'!
Still can't get over finding a Female interested in Scanning, I rarely ever see females into Scanning!

Status
Not open for further replies.