My new unidenBCD436hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmatman1

OK I finally decided to get a uniden 436hp.I live close to charlotte but still want to hear my local mt holly pd .I understand they are going to share with charlotte.Anyone tell me how to remove most of charlotte talk groups where when I am at home I will hear mt holly pd. I work in charlotte still want to hear disp but not waste and water, dog catcher so on.Can this be customized with the sentinel software,.delete talk groups and such? I drive a truck in 4 states can I also load these places I go then?,,thank again guys you are a big help.

hazmatman1

OK

I am not real handy in the computer skills in simple terms is that done on sentinel? Basically how do you delete what you don't want?Thanks

chief21

Premium Subscriber
Summer - Western NC; Winter - Tampa Bay FL
Use Sentinel to do this.

First, I believe that you'll need to CREATE a Favorite List for the Charlotte system of interest. Select the system in question and APPEND to Favorites. After creating the system as a Favorite, look for the menu item to EDIT the Favorite List. Once the system of interest is selected in EDIT, you should be able to delete, add, rename, or otherwise manipulate the particulars of the system as desired. Save the new Favorite and load into your scanner.

You should become familiar with how to use at least the main functions of Sentinel, since it will increase your scanning capability and enjoyment.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.