My office & listening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leitung

Premium Subscriber

Yep, in all it's tiny glory.. It's still needs work, I gotta fix the wiring issues, and paint the spackle (don't ask what happened), and dust it all up. But's it's a good start. I still need to install the CB radio, and the GMRS base station into the mix.

What you see:
My Uniden BC898T hooked up to my Dell Optiplex 745 running ARC 898T

Motorola HT1000 for GMRS USE

2X Radio Shack BTX-125s for MURS
1X Radio Shack BTX-121 for MURS, hidded behind the 125s.

1 Emerson Multi Band Radio, I use it mainly for FM/AM radio, but I am planning on setting it up for shortwave, VHF marine, and aircraft monitoring. Also can do weather band. I broke the antenna off a long time ago and never fixed it. My mom bought it for me when I was like 13 years old so I keep it around.

Glock 22 in fobus paddle holster. :)

ScannaMan9

Yep, in all it's tiny glory.. It's still needs work, I gotta fix the wiring issues, and paint the spackle (don't ask what happened), and dust it all up. But's it's a good start. I still need to install the CB radio, and the GMRS base station into the mix.

What you see:
My Uniden BC898T hooked up to my Dell Optiplex 745 running ARC 898T

Motorola HT1000 for GMRS USE

2X Radio Shack BTX-125s for MURS
1X Radio Shack BTX-121 for MURS, hidded behind the 125s.

1 Emerson Multi Band Radio, I use it mainly for FM/AM radio, but I am planning on setting it up for shortwave, VHF marine, and aircraft monitoring. Also can do weather band. I broke the antenna off a long time ago and never fixed it. My mom bought it for me when I was like 13 years old so I keep it around.

Glock 22 in fobus paddle holster. :)
what happened in the wall (sorry...)

kjfswkr

Nice setup, welcome home. Who were you with in Vietnam?

Kevin
COA 1/327th Infantry
101st Airborne Div
Vietnam 1971

Gift Idea: New chair cushion!

Please don't tell us you've fallen asleep there.

Ok OK OK! ... don't shoot! All we really need is a comfy little corner to listen to everyone else getting into trouble. Am I right?

Looks comfy.

leitung

Premium Subscriber
Nice setup, welcome home. Who were you with in Vietnam?

Kevin
COA 1/327th Infantry
101st Airborne Div
Vietnam 1971
Ah, I didnt even realize that hat made it into the picture. It's my fathers hat, he was in the Air Force from 69-77 and did 2 tours of duty in vietnam and 1 in thailand during the war. I can't quite recall his unit, I believe it was the 1883 telecommunictions sq, I would have to ask him in the morning.

He lives with me, and shares space on my hat rack. :)

leitung

Premium Subscriber
Gift Idea: New chair cushion!

Please don't tell us you've fallen asleep there.

Ok OK OK! ... don't shoot! All we really need is a comfy little corner to listen to everyone else getting into trouble. Am I right?

Looks comfy.
I need a whole new chair, thats for another pay check, my gun habit took this one. I am borrowing one from the kitchen table right now.

I dont plan on shooting, but my neighborhood went down the tube this past couple of years so i keep it nearby,

Status
Not open for further replies.