My PPSTN Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile_1

Here is all the information I have gathered on this system. It opens with notepad. You can save it and print it, add to it, do what ever you want with it.
It would be nice to see the RR database updated more often.

Last edited:

mobile_1

Another new TalkGroup on PPSTN

TG# 6057 (17A9) Radio IDs 2261750---2261760. These start just above were SERM's users end. Canadian Wildlife Service Enforcement Officers ?

mobile_1

PPSTN sites affiliate to the system

You will see these Talkgroups and radio LID numbers in the affiliation log of Pro96com. What are they?View attachment 35000

Last edited:

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Willing to share your PRO96COM logs/data?

One of the biggest things currently missing from the RRDB is the RFSS. AFAIK, it can't be a zero value.

Also I am not sure that any site can be >99 dec. So I would think that "1xx" would be RFSS 1, site xx.

EDIT: Forgot I spent an hour or so in Maple Creek last spring out of curiosity. From my information it appears that each site has its own RFSS. So site 93 is actually RFSS 93, site 93. And now that I type this, I remember that the big thread has this info in it, IIRC.

I wonder if you can have up to 255 sites and RFSSs since that's two digits in base 16. I'd really like to see what PRO96COM (etc) reports from a site that's in the RRDB as being three decimal digits long.

Last edited:

mobile_1

Some Maple Creek site info

Yes Jay, I do have this data for you. If you want a raw dump from a PPSTN site I can post it too.

Last edited:

bush_man

thanks for the info mobile1, I'm sorry I haven't added your information yet, but before you sent that I have received only a couple submissions in the last 3 months and I have them pretty much entered. Jay thanks for the RFSS info, will start adding that.

mobile_1

One of my Radio LID lists

We are seeing many Encrypted TalkGroups in use on the PPSTN. To help with understanding who is using these TGs, I have posted this LID list. Please download/save this list and add your LID/TG information to it. Then post it here for us to look at. Thanks. I don't understand why some users like SERM(8+TGs) and HTP(6+TGs) have so many TalkGroups to use and why HTP changes the TGs they are using almost every time that they are in my area. Do they think that this is adding a level of security to the network?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.