My premium membership not working...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smerri

Well, in my Account, it says I have my premium subscription active as of Aug. 4, I can download the reports, which I think specifies my premium membership is active, but on the forums it does not specify I am a premium subscriber [Hmm in this thread it does, in another one I just came from, it did not - And now it doesn't tell me I am in this one] and on database pages, it tells me

Want to automatically program information from this page into your radio?

Follow these Steps

Step-1: Become a RadioReference Premium Subscriber

Step-2: Choose and install an application from the supported list of RadioReference Web service capable software.

Step-3: Follow the software's instructions for accessing the RadioReference Web service.

I know I should probably contact Lindsey but am unsure how to, as he doesn't accept PMs.

btritch

Well First of all, The box about automatically downloading information and becoming a premium subscriber is on the page whether you are or are not a premium member... As far as showing the Premium Subscriber Icon, It shows here that you are... Where exactly is it showing you that you're not because I'm seeing here you are...I've looked up SEVERAL of the posts you've posted previously and they all show premium subscriber beside them, Where are you seeing that you're not at?

Last edited:

Smerri

Well First of all, The box about automatically downloading information and becoming a premium subscriber is on the page whether you are or are not a premium member... As far as showing the Premium Subscriber Icon, It shows here that you are... Where exactly is it showing you that you're not because I'm seeing here you are...I've looked up SEVERAL of the posts you've posted previously and they all show premium subscriber beside them, Where are you seeing that you're not at?

Hmm that box must be something new because I don't remember it when I was a premium subscriber before.

Also, my post in the AA battery charger didn't read Premium Subscriber which lead me to this post, then when I posted I didn't have the premium subscriber box, but now I am seeing it in this thread.

Appears I jumped the gun and all is working.

btritch

If you just now got your membership it may have took a little bit to process.. If not, It could have been a glitch in the system, These things do happen occasionally.. At least it's all working for you now.. Sorry for the trouble..

n2mdk

I believe when you post a quick reply and it posts you don't see the premium subscriber icon until you go out and come back into the thread. Let me check that with this posting.

Edit: Yep it doesn't show up until to go out and come back to the thread.

btritch

I figured someone else might know.. I knew there had to be a reason but I've never used that function so I didn't think about that.. At least now two of us have learned something new this afternoon.. Thanks Jerri

Smerri

I believe when you post a quick reply and it posts you don't see the premium subscriber icon until you go out and come back into the thread. Let me check that with this posting.

Edit: Yep it doesn't show up until to go out and come back to the thread.

Interesting. Had no idea.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.