Garmin Streetpiolot 3 GPS

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

And the Office:

Gotta love using an orbacom console with a touchscreen interface

work1.jpg

work2.jpg

DELCOLHFC

Nice pics, you must really like those Relm MS200's!

Have a Coke and a smile..........and a counseling form!
My employer gets very hostile if they see open beverage containers anywhere near the consoles or keyboards! In the new "super dupper multi-million $$ Control Room" they issued all of us stainless thermos mugs with snap on 'sippy cup lids',(the ONLY liquid containers permitted in the Control Room) and even they aren't allowed near the consoles, they have to stay on our rolling accessory tables. (also only non-greasy approved-by-the-boss snack/finger foods permitted, all else requires a relief worker and a trip to the kitchen armed with a portable radio to keep tabs on happenings....)

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
All of my radios, and I'm still jealous of those relm ms200's. Those are fine radios. Pink Floyd rocks!

plectron

DELCOLHFC said:
Nice pics, you must really like those Relm MS200's!

Have a Coke and a smile..........and a counseling form!
My employer gets very hostile if they see open beverage containers anywhere near the consoles or keyboards! In the new "super dupper multi-million $$ Control Room" they issued all of us stainless thermos mugs with snap on 'sippy cup lids',(the ONLY liquid containers permitted in the Control Room) and even they aren't allowed near the consoles, they have to stay on our rolling accessory tables. (also only non-greasy approved-by-the-boss snack/finger foods permitted, all else requires a relief worker and a trip to the kitchen armed with a portable radio to keep tabs on happenings....)

Yeah, Cant get enough of the MS200 Scanner, Computer programmable, PL/DPL, Alpha display, has everything I need. Although the county is in the process of instaling a UHF type 2 trunking system so I'm gonna have to get a trunking scanner soon.

As for my console at work, There are 3 identical consoles in the control room. The beverage/refreshments have never really been an issue, We only have 2 people working in the room at a time so leaving to enjoy a snack is usally out of the question. There is plexi-glas on the desk-top and there is a gap between where the dest-top meets the rack, so if anything is spilled it usally ends up all over the floor. I can't enjoy a trip to the kitchen due to the fact that its in corrections behind 4 locked doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.