My Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Very nice collection of Radio's. How does the Alinco DX-R8T compare to the Icom R75? Thanks

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
VERY nice station!! :p I like the desk too!

n9zas

Turbo68

Hi electricman the Alinco DX-R8 is hooked up to a Wellbrook-ALA1530 performance is excellent monitoring hf aero the Icom-R75 is hooked up to the same antenna at the moment i am listenning to Shannon Volmet signal on both radios is between S5-S7 have compared it to other radios that i have at dads place Aor-Alpha,Ten Tec-340 signal strength was around an S1 down compared too ther radios antenna is an Rf Systems DX-One MK11 active omni directional.

Hi gwecke i find that the desk is to small although measures 1800LX900D need to find a solution i am going to hook up a 32 inch LCD screen on one of my computers and a couple of more screens that i have not being used.

Regards Lino.

Last edited:

ridgescan

Beautiful station as usual Lino:) is that an Icom r-71 just to the right of the top shelf monitor? How often do you run it and how does it do against your other HF rigs in your opinion?

Turbo68

Hi ridgescan thanks the Icom-R71A only been used for 10 hours may be been packed in the original box for 12 years decided to take it home hooked up to a Wellbrook-ALA1530 active loop performance is excellent monitoring hf aero its just as good as any other hf radio.

Regards Lino.

brandon

Database Admin
Very nice shack Lino. That Wellbrook ALA1530 is working great for you I see! :)

SCPD

QRT
Holy Snikes!

I like, I like, I like! Especially the amazing wire organization. I always have issues with wires. :(

commscanaus

Nice Lino!

Always enjoy seeing your shack photo's!

You have an example from each of the manufacturers there.
Your Palstar is another radio I would love to own.

How is the Alinco working for you?

Regards, Commscanaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.