My "Shack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunnelmot

Premium Subscriber
I regret selling my GM300 years ago. Some of the best audio I've heard. Those things are like butter and would pull RX like nobody's business. Back in my railfanning days, NOTHING came close to that setup.

I regret selling my GM300 years ago. Some of the best audio I've heard. Those things are like butter and would pull RX like nobody's business. Back in my railfanning days, NOTHING came close to that setup.

They are awesome radios! My first GM300 was a rare narrowbnad version, until I was messing around with Radio Doctor and blanked the board! This Gm300 is my father-in-laws, ex-POV radio.. since it's not narrowband he really couldn't use it anymore, so he gave it to me.

Well I've updated my Shack a little bit! lol. I ended up getting rid of the Icom IC-F70T for an XPR6550! I'll get a picture when my PC desk is back to normal! lol

Well Here's my updated shack. Mostly VHF except for the Harris P7100ip which is 800mhz. The Relm RMV800 is out in my vehicle now.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 801

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
You said a double wide trailer. Does it have a tv antenna on the roof? Any plumbing thru the floors? Phone / cable wires coming in? There has got to be a spot to get a wire thru.

BlacksheepDue, I already have a mic for it, thanks though.

And Dave, yeah I have spots to run the cable now, just need somewhere to put an outdoor antenna.

Looks good to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Russell

Thank you sir! I appreciate it. The Harris P7100 and HT1250 are now gone, and picked myself up another XTS3000. I missed my XTS' that I had, so I had to get another one, haha.

Also if anyone would like to see where the Relm's placed in my vehicle, it's in this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teexmZ5Cy74

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.