MY trip to Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
Iam planning a trip to Caldwell,and Boise Idaho, in April. IS Caldwell,and Boise on the 700 system yet? What about Idaho State Patrol
Thanks
Midnightcaller

IdaScan

Premium Subscriber
midnightcaller said:
Iam planning a trip to Caldwell,and Boise Idaho, in April. IS Caldwell,and Boise on the 700 system yet? What about Idaho State Patrol
Thanks
Midnightcaller
Enjoy your trip here next month :)

Caldwell is still on conventional UHF...

Boise is running on the 700 MHz system, however, the majority of it is patched over to the older UHF system... The 700 MHz system is narrowband P25; the audio levels are incredibly low as a result since the UHF system is wideband...

Idaho State *Police* is still on the conventional UHF system and will continue to be for quite a while... Ada County/Boise Fire had started then stopped rolling out the 700 system.

Currently it appears the only agencies using the 700 MHz system full time is BPD...

DLeeHarley

Hey Midnightcaller welcome to our great state! I've got alot of freq's for the Treasure Valley. Which includes the Boise, Caldwell and Nampa areas. Just let me know what you want. My files are for a Pro-97 but I can get you the freqs if you want or need them.

Dennis Pro-97

Status
Not open for further replies.