my.uniden.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
Seems as if the server is down. I have not been able to access this website for several days now. I called in and they said they are aware of this issue but do not have a time frame on when it will be fixed. Im trying to DMR upgrade my 996P2 and do not want to spend the extra money at scanner master or bearcat warehouse..
I believe even if I was to purchase from them they use the same server and just make 25 dollars off u for them to do it them selvs.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Interesting, I just logged in with no issues.

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
Seems as if the server is down. I have not been able to access this website for several days now.

I believe even if I was to purchase from them they use the same server and just make 25 dollars off u for them to do it them selvs.

I was just able to access the site, log in, and pull up my scanners without issue. What error are you getting?

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
I purchased the NXDN unlock the other day & as soon as I submitted my info I got an error. Card was still charged & my key ended up showing up. so I didn't think much of it.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I got in too. If the above doesn't work, try powering down your computer and then restart. Could be some stuff that cache clearing, etc. didn't fix.

u2brent

OAMPT
Are you trying to login here?
My Uniden
This is where you register your scanner and then purchase the upgrade keys..
I was able to log in..
They may need to reset your account (That is if you have one and didn't log in a long long time)

u2brent

OAMPT
I'd send them an email via the support page, and briefly explain the situation. Include what current login credentials you have.. Keep squeaking, maybe they'll fix it faster.. IDK.. Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.