MY Uniden Sign in problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I hope this is were I should post this, The other day I made sure I had everything set up on MY uniden so I could register my new 436HP Scanner today, I changed my Password and and everything was ok.

Now everytime I try to log in I get this

LOGIN FAILED

Your login has failed. Please hit the back button and try again.

Password Security Update: All users are being asked to set a new password so that it can be stored more securely, please select the reset password option below if you have not already done so.

Reset Your Password?

If you do not have an account, click Register

I reset the password several times and still can not get into the site to register the scanner and get the DMR and NXDN upgrades, does anyone know how to fix this.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have tried REPEATEDLY to sign in, even after setting up 3 accounts and they work fine till the next day then get same error.
Found my problem I have chrome web browser and it was putting the wrong login information in, make sure your LOGIN and Password Are correct and being put into the my uniden login screen.
Steve

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
Found my problem I have chrome web browser and it was putting the wrong login information in, make sure your LOGIN and Password Are correct and being put into the my uniden login screen.
Steve
In my case I manually entered correct username/password and STILL regardless of browser, I still get that "login failed" error! This is my THIRD new account setup which worked for a day then started getting error, even using Linux! The only way, if I want to sign in, I have to open NEW account! Then it works for a day or two....then FAILS!!!! Pretty lame on Unidens part.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Setting up multiple accounts is part of your problem, not a solution. Don't create a new account, work with Uniden to get the one you have working.

Status
Not open for further replies.