My Wife Loves Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
This is the spare bedroom that I made into my "Radio Shop".
WorkBench.jpg

On the other side of the room is a few of my arcade machines.
ArcadeGames.jpg

CLTX11

She must really really love you, letting all the dust just sit on the arcade games :)

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
You can't see it, but the movers got tape residue all over the glass on the MAME machine (Small Pac-Man), so I have to get the goo off before I dust it.

k6cef

Premium Subscriber
Nice setup..noticed the Kabar on the wall you must be a ex-jarhead.
Jim K6CEF

JohnnyGalaga

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Aw man, you've got a MAME machine? That's the best part of your whole setup! :twisted: The one on the right looks like a good game of Tempest just waiting to happen. I've got an X-Arcade (the two-player one) and it rocks.

I've been the Galaga '88 champ on MARP for about 5 years now.:lol: That's my die hard favorite game of all time.

Anyway, nice radios as well, just to stay on topic.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
The only original Rubik's Cubes that I have are well used. I have so many that I didn't even bother to take that one out of the package. It's just one that I got for Christmas last year.

That Systems LPE was once a scan model, but I replaced the case. It's now a full keypad model and is all nice and pretty.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
JohnnyGalaga said:
Aw man, you've got a MAME machine? That's the best part of your whole setup! :twisted: The one on the right looks like a good game of Tempest just waiting to happen. I've got an X-Arcade (the two-player one) and it rocks.

I've been the Galaga '88 champ on MARP for about 5 years now.:lol: That's my die hard favorite game of all time.

Anyway, nice radios as well, just to stay on topic.

Yep, that's why I asked about your name a while back. I have Galaga '88 on the MAME as well as Tempest. I don't have a spinner, but the trackball works just as good. I built the cabinet from scratch. I modeled it after the old cabaret Pac-Man machines since I already had an original Pac-Man.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
You just haven't seen the plans for the room you're going to have to build her yet.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
dsviper22 said:
You need a new dixie cup :D It looks a bit yellow!

LOL, those were my quarter holders - never to be worn ever again. They held the quarters for the games that I have so I didn't have to continually search for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.